Learn how to publish a Survey
Publishing a survey is a rewarding moment - you've just finished creating it in and are ready to share it for the first time with users!
Who does this article apply to?
- Users with access to Ausmed's Learning Management System
- Users with organisation or team manager permissions.
In this article:
How to publish a Survey
After adding questions to your survey, you are finally ready to publish; if you haven't added any items, please read this article
- Click on Survey Details
2. Fill in the relevant metadata that applies to your survey - such as related topics or standards etc.
3. Add a Cover Photo and related review dates (if necessary) and click on Save to save your changes
4. Click Publish to publish your survey
Tip: You can click Save as Draft if you would like to continue editing it later on.